Access Web Terminal is an application for vehicle and people access control to restricted facilities. It is based on web technology; this means that it is accessed through a Web browser.
Any device with a Web browser (PC desktop, laptop, tablet …) can type the web address of the server into the browser to access the management application.
- Real-time comparison of each plate read with the databases to allow or vehicle deny access.
- Management of transits and incidents in real-time or BackOffice.
- Handles vehicle and people access authorization allocation (by days, hours, slots, etc.).
- Colour Background camera integration to monitor vehicle status at entry or exit (video and/or still images).
- White and black lists management, allowing automatic access to authorized vehicles and preventing the unwanted ones.
- Printing of custom reports and exportation of historical information in multiple formats (plain text, pdf, doc, xls, etc.).
- Car park places and incidents management associated to user profiles.
- It allows remote parking centralization and it has the capability to work on virtual servers.