Parking Web Terminal is a management application to control public car park access. Lector Vision makes it possible to integrate this application with 3rd party ticketed solutions. It is based on web technology; this means that it is accessed through a Web browser.
The Parking Web Terminal can easily be accessed via any browser on any device (Desktop PC, Laptop, Tablet…).
- Prints the plate on the ticket given to the user at the entry.
- Detection of ticket exchange for preventing car theft and fraud.
- It solves the problems associated with the loss of tickets.
In case of a ticket loss, it allows the user to deliver a ticket based on the time and numberplate issued during entry to the facility.
- It allows monitoring the status of each vehicle when it entered the car park by images or videos.
- Managing white and black lists, allowing automatic access for subscribers and preventing unwanted vehicles.
- Print custom reports and export of historical information in multiple formats (plain text, pdf, doc, xls, etc).
- Car park space and incidents management associated to user profiles.
- Centralization of several remote car park and ability to work on virtual servers.